Sunday, January 13, 2008

Back in the Saddle

Its been quite a while since a blog post but lots of stuff has happened and progress has been made.

1. SFF finished reading the last chunk, liked the ending, and as usual has some cogent comments and constructive criticism.

2. Then there was Christmas, the trip to San Jose for our extended family Christmas, then 5 days off to start the new year - including our first ever New Year's Day Polar Bear Jump - then I got sick for about five days with no energy to do much of anything.

3. I put a hint about the Secret Project in the Ranch Reporter Christmas letter. Only one person (Teri F) has asked about the secret.

4. The holidays and all have put me just about back on the original Goal Schedule, including the planned writing hiatus between completion of the 1st draft and the start of the first rewrite.

5. I have recurrent training Feb 22, so the new sub-goal is to complete the 1st rewrite by 13 Feb, which should give me adequate time to prepare for recurrent, do it, and then get on to the next rewrite.

So, if I make this new sub-goal, people should receive their drafts and the Secret Project will be secret no longer sometime late next month. I am REALLY looking forward to it.

No comments: